All existing players with at least 1 cash deposit in their account will receive 1 free seasonal entry courtesy of the house, additional entries can be earned by account activity until the moment the tournament officially starts.
- Existing customers: If your account has made at least 1 deposit in the past, an entry has been credited to your account, simply login and make your picks.
- New Customers: Simply open your free account and process your initial deposit, you will get the entry via our automated system on the next day (for as long as the contest entry is available).
Earning more entries:
On every deposit of $250 or more you can claim 1 additional entry, if you deposit via Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency, you will earn 2 additional entries for every $250 deposited, giving you more chances to win, simply process your deposit and claim your entries via: phone, live chat, or email.
Alternatively, you can purchase entries for $5 USD each.
- First Place $500 USD
- Second Place $250 USD
- Third Place $100 USD
All prizes will be awarded as Free Bet credits 24h after Monday Night Football. Please Note: Recreational players contest, only active players from U.S. and Canada are eligible to receive prizes with a 1x rollover requirement. An active player is defined as having at least $300 USD worth of sports wagers during the last 7 calendar days, and 1 deposit in the last 30 calendar days. Contestants who fail to meet this requirement will be awarded 50% the prize with a 5x rollover requirement.
how to play
Log-in to your account and locate the “contest” tab in the upper menu, select NFL Pick’em.
Contest will open and selections must be made and confirmed as requested.
Entries must be completed before the contest deadline on Thursdays.
Points will be awarded for each correct selection and added to determine the weekly winner.
Picks cannot be changed once they have been submitted.
- NFL Survivor Contest begins Week 1 of the 2022 NFL Season and continues through Week 18; the postseason is not included.
- All players who have made at least 1 cash deposit in their account will receive an entry on the house to participate on the Survivor pool 2022.
- Available to recreational players from US & Canada.
- As standard, each additional pool entry will have a cost of $5.00, which will be deducted from the account balance on the spot.
- Each participating member will choose ONE NFL team each week. Once you select a team for a week, that team is not available for selection for the remainder of the contest.
- If a team is not available for selection this indicates the game has already locked, the team has been selected in a previous week or the team is on a ‘Bye’ week.
- Picks are made straight-up. Spread point lines will not be featured in this pool.
- If their pick is correct, they will survive until the following week.
- Incorrect picks will result in the player’s immediate disqualification, for the remainder of the season.
- Participating members will be able to select their picks for the entire season at once or go week by week.
- If you do not select a team on a given week, your entry will be graded as a loss and eliminated from the contest.
- Picks are final once selected, and no changes or cancellations will be permitted.
- The goal is to be the last man standing at the end of the season.
- The contestant(s) that have entries remain alive, without selecting a losing team, is the Survivor Contest winner.
- The contest ends on Week 18 of the 2022 NFL season, or when there is only one contestant remaining; whichever comes first. i.e.: If three contestants remain in Week 16 and two contestants select losing teams, the remaining contestant is declared the winner.
- If multiple contestants remain alive after Week 18, they will split the prize evenly.
- Contest Prizes will be awarded 72h after Week 18 ends and not before.
- If a game results in a tie or is cancelled, the pick will be regarded as a win for grading purposes.
- The winner of the pool will receive a cash prize in the amount of $5000 USD as per T&Cs on the contest landing page. If more than one player makes it to the end of the season, the prize will be split among them in equal amounts.
- To be eligible for the final prize, participating players must be active 14 out of the 18 weeks of NFL Regular Season at the time of the end of the contest, $300 in weekly bets from their cash balance.
- If the above requirement is not fulfilled contestants will be awarded 25% of the prize with a 5x rollover requirement and it may not be withdrawn until said requirement has been completed.
- Looselines reserves the right to change these rules or cancel the promotion without previous notice.
- Contest available to players from USA & Canada exclusively.
Looselines is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network servers or other connections, miscommunications, or failed phone, computer, or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this game (as solely determined by the judges) will be disqualified. In the event the game is compromised by virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Looselines, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the game, Looselines reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the game. If contest is terminated for any reason, prizes may be awarded in any manner determined at the sole discretion of Looselines.
Each entrant in this contest, including, without limitation, each prize winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the Looselines.ag and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any and all contest prizes, participation in this contest and participation in any activity related to this contest.
If in Looselines sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of this Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Contest, Looselines reserves the right to terminate the Contest and award all prizes to the persons who are winning at the time of termination, and/or disqualify any individual.
Looselines reserves the right to terminate a user’s privileges at our sole discretion. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access, impersonating another user, misrepresenting personal information, or general mischief may result in a user’s termination. In the event of any dispute, our decision is final.
The following table features the minimum time/play requirements for pool entry grading, based on sports category.
|Pro Football||55 minutes of play|
|College Football||55 minutes of play|
|Pro Basketball||43 minutes of play|
|College Basketball||35 minutes of play|
|Hockey||55 minutes of play|
|Baseball||5 innings (4 1/2 if the home team is winning)|
|Tennis||ONE ball served|
|Soccer||90 minutes minimum|
*Entry in This Contest Constitutes Acceptance of These Official Rules.