- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You agree that you want to participate in Internet wagering and do not find it objectionable or offensive.
- You and your computer are located in an area where Internet wagering is not illegal according to any local, state, provincial or federal laws.
- International law is very complex, and we do not know the specific laws that may apply to you where you live. We operate under strict compliance with all local laws, and urge you access our site only if you feel that you are in compliance with yours.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your Looselines Password and ID Number secret and confidential, and any unauthorized use shall be your responsibility.
- You agree not to allow any minor to view or participate in any aspects of this site or network operations.
- You accept full responsibility for your own actions.
- You accept and agree that all computer instructions and responses sent over the Internet to and from Looselines in connection with using Looselines, will be binding.
- Each time you place a bet, you confirm and accept the way Looselines software operates.
- Looselines reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager and you cannot bet more than what is in your Looselines account.
- You agree that the Looselines software is the property of Looselines and will not modify or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software, or create derivative works based on it.
- Looselines reserves the right to withhold payment of winnings should evidence or suspicion of any tampering with Looselines software make itself known.
- Looselines reserves the right to withhold payment of winning should evidence of multiple accounts be proved. We allow 1 account per person, household or I.P address unless otherwise specifically permitted by Looselines.
- You are required to have the necessary funds in your Looselines account to satisfy any withdrawals you request from your account. If your account is credited with funds that are not received by Looselines, the company reserves the right to, and will, withhold all winnings you earned from the time such funds were credited to your account.
- Looselines reserves the right to cancel any wagers placed via Internet on games 15 minutes after they have started due to software error or software manipulation.
- Documentation and proof of ID may be required at any time for payouts upon management’s request, if fake or tampered documents are sent, Looselines reserves the right to close the account and seize the funds.
- In order to be eligible for ANY bonus, players are expected to redeposit any funds previously withdrawn, also known as the make-up figure. The granting of any exceptions to this rule are sole competence of management.
- Every player is allowed to make a daily withdrawal (single or accumulated) of $2,500usd or a weekly total of $5,000usd.
Bonuses Terms and Conditions:
- Any deposit by Credit Card can receive a max bonus of 10%
- Anonymous accounts can ONLY deposit/withdraw via crypto and request a max 10% cash bonus
- All Bonus plans apply ONLY for sports and online casino.
- Any player not taking a bonus must rollover their deposit plus fees at least once before a payout can be made.
- The requirements vary depending on the bonuses and the player is responsible to inquire as to the restrictions that come with the bonus they are accepting.
- Bonuses are for U.S. Players, bonuses for other players are at the discretion of management.
- For the 50% cash bonus the maximum wager amount is $500.
- For the 100% cash bonus the maximum wager amount is $250.
- Free Play: it allows you to place free plays with no risk at all. Whenever you win a Free Play wager, the winnings will become cash and available in your sports account. Remember you can ONLY place straight bets on the four major sports (NFL,NBA,MLB,NHL) with your Free Play bonus.
- If you are a new customer and receive a complementary casino spin, you will have a max cash-out of $50. If you decide to fund your account with a deposit, the max cash-out is eliminated.
- Rollover: The rollover requirement includes the sum of the deposit and awarded bonuses, multiplied by the rollover number for that particular bonus plan. Example: Deposit of $300 with a 10% Bonus. (Deposit of $300 + 10% Bonus of $30 = $330 X 4 = $1320 in wagers needed)
- Horses, live casino, casino game restrictions and live wagering won’t count towards the roll.
- The rollover is calculated by using the lesser between the risk or win amount for all wagers.
- In order to properly calculate the rollover of any Casino bonus, please use the following action distribution table:
|% Contribution||Wagering Contributions|
|100%||Scratcherz, Predictor, Slots & 3D Slots (progressive jackpot games excluded)|
|20%||Roulette (All versions), Draw High-Lo, 3 Card Rummy, Virtual Racebook|
|10%||Baccarat, Blackjack (American & European), Poker 3, Oasis Poker, Single Deck Blackjack, Triple Edge Poker, Caribbean Poker, Three Card Poker, Video Poker (All Types)|
|5%||Pirate 21, Blackjack Super 7, Pai Gow, 21 Burn, Ride’m Poker, All forms of Keno, Red Dog, Pontoon, Top Card Trumps|
|0%||Craps, All Progressive Jackpot Games|